Apparently, I don’t have enough going on my life right now (and I don’t want even to start talking about all the unfinished projects I am working on) because I decided to try out the 30 Days of Lolita challenge. Yay!
I am not going to post every day Because the fact that I manage somehow to eat 3 meals almost every day is a miracle by itself.
I will link to the challenge posts every time I write one, and I hope I will end up doing at least half of them.
Now, please tell me – what are the posts you are most looking forward to read in the challenge?
- 10 things about your lolita bubble.
- 10 things you love in lolita.
- 10 things you hate in lolita.
- 10 different kinds of food you like.
- 10 items from your wishlist.
- 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
- 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
- 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
- 10 things you will never do in lolita.
- What’s in your bag?
- One day in your lolita life in pictures.
- A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
- A picture of your favorite sweets.
- A picture of your dream item.
- A picture of your last lolita purchase.
- Your outfit for the day.
- What do you want more than anything right now?
- A picture of your favorite lolita style.
- What’s in your make-up bag?
- A picture of a lolita friend.
- Your favorite fictional lolita.
- A picture of your room.
- A picture of your handwriting.
- A picture of you from a meet.
- Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
- Your Facebook profile picture.
- One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
- A picture of the perfect lolita location.
- A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
- A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.
Wish me luck and success!